RPE-IGG CONJUGATION KIT
The RPE-IgG conjugation kit utilizes a novel chemistry to generate highly reproducible IgG-RPE conjugates with a simple procedure. The resulting conjugates have been shown to be extremely stable, retaining nearly 100% activity after storage for 2 months at 37ºC. Manufacturing quality systems ensure excellent sensitivity, low backgrounds and lot to-lot consistency.
This kit allows users to generate their own liquid stable conjugates that are highly stable at working concentrations, can be customized and are fully scalable from 0.01 mg to gram scale. Each kit includes all reagents needed to conjugate the stated amount of IgG at a 1:1 RPE:IgG ratio. Kits are available for conjugation of 0.3mg, 1mg and 5mg.
PRODUCT DETAILS – RPE-IGG CONJUGATION KIT
- Liquid-based reagents – No reconstitution, just mix and go!
- Supplies sufficient activated RPE to conjugate all IgG at a 1:1 RPE:IgG ratio.
- Highly efficient RPE incorporation; purification not usually necessary.
- Completely scaleable – Conjugate anywhere from 0.1 to 1 gram IgG per reaction. One chemistry for small-scale development or large-scale manufacturing.
- Conjugates have greatly improved stability compared to other chemistries.
- Customize the RPE:IgG ratio to create optimized conjugates for different applications.
- Shelf life of 24 to 48 months.
- No license needed for commercial use.
R-Phycoerythrin is widely used as a fluorescent label in immunochemistry assays such as ELISA and in more complex techniques such as flow cytometry and multiplex immunoassays. For example, RPE conjugated antibodies have been described for use in Luminex-based microsphere immunoassay (MIA) to detect microspheres loaded with recombinant Zika virus Envelope and NS1 antigen (To et al., 2018). Preparing bright, stable and reproducible antibody-PE conjugates is one of the biggest challenges of developing bead-based immunoassays and high-quality reagents for flow cytometry. The RPE-IgG conjugation kit utilizes a novel chemistry to generate bright and highly reproducible RPE-IgG conjugates with a simple procedure. The resulting conjugates have been shown to be extremely stable, retaining 95% activity after storage for 30 days at 37º with concentrations as low as 0.5 µg/mL.
- To et al. (2018). Recombinant Zika virus subunits are immunogenic and efficacious in mice. mSphere 3:e00576-17.